Carthaginian Basic Impetus army is now complete. I will stand as follows:
- 1x CM (M:10, VBU:5, I:1, VD:3)
- 2x CL (M:12, VBU:3, I:1, VD:2) [javelin]
- 2x FP (M:5, VBU:5, I:1, VD:3) [long spear]
- 2x FL (M:8, VBU:4, I:4, VD:1)
- 2x S (M:8, VBU:2, I:0, VD:1) [javelin]
- 1x EL (M:8, VBU:4, I:4, VD:1)
There is an option to replace EL with Spanish Scutarii, but who in a earth would like to do that? It is way more fun to be tramped by your own troops – or be totally out of control.
- 1x FL (M:8, VBU:4, I:1, VD:1) [javelin]
Alternatively still, there is particularly attractive option to replace the elephant with impetuous Gauls – which I might even consider. There are still two stands of Gauls to paint after all.
- 1x FL (M:8, VBU:4, I:4, VD:1)